- Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all the requirements set forth herein.
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win this Contest.
- By participating in this Contest, Eligible Participants agree to be bound by the eligibility criteria and all of the terms and conditions as set out in the Rules.
- The Contest is administrated by Előd Juhász private person (hello@elodjuhasz), and he exclusively subject to Hungary law.
- Eligible Participants may enter the Contest by:
- Visiting RSGO Championship webpage, available at the following link: [https://rsgochampionship.com/contest/] and;
- Providing their answer in the comment box available under the posted question and finally;
- Confirming their answer through its publication .
- The aforementioned procedure must be completed to both enter, and be eligible to win, the Contest.
- Limit of one answer per participant during the Contest period.
- Administrated reserves the right to disqualify any person who does not adhere to the rules or specifications.
- Entrants grant RSGO Championship the right to use their names, photographs, statements, quotes, testimonials, and video submissions for advertising, publicity, and promotional purposes without notification or further compensation.
- Entrants also grant RSGO Championship the right to use, reproduce, reprint, distribute, perform, and/or display the entrant’s video without further compensation or notification to the entrant For promotional purpuses for RSGo championship and future competitions and events.
- RSGO Championship maintains the right to reproduce, reprint, distribute, perform, display, or exhibit the project for advertising, publicity, and promotional purposes on their website, at conferences, or at any other venues.
- The Contest will run from [26 June 2020 GMT+2] to [6 Sept. 2020 GMT+2]
- All online entries must be received by [17 Aug. 2020 GMT+2]
- The prize consists of the giveaway as presented/described in the respective Contest post (the “Prize”).
- Administrated will reward three (3) Eligible Participants with the Prize. This means that three (3) giveaways will be distributed.
- Administrated reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Administrator’s control.
- Participants will be notified of any changes to the Contest as soon as possible by the Administrator.
Winners Selection and Notification
- The Winners will be notified in the comment box of the Contest post by Administor by means of the Winners’ Facebook handle within three (3) working days of the closing date of the Contest.
- In the private message, the Winners will be invited to submit their postal address and name via email to firstname.lastname@example.org , allowing the Administrator to ship the Prize. The postal address provided by the Winners must correspond to their address of residence.
- If a Winner does not submit their postal address within 72 hours of the notification, Administrator reserves the right to withdraw the Prize from that Winner and pick the next eligible person from the list of participants. An eligible person in this case refers to someone who successfully entered the Contest by means of ‘Valid Participation’.
Prizes and Delivery Conditions
- The shipping costs are at the expense of the Sponsors.
- In the event that a Prize has been stolen or mishandled during shipment, the Administrator may not be able to replace the specific item(s).
Terms and Conditions
- This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Participants recognise that Facebook cannot be held liable for anything related to this Contest.
- Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest, should a virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Administrator control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest.
- Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with, the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates the Contest rules.
- By entering this Contest, participants are indicating their agreement to be bound by the Contest Rules and the Administrator’s decision.
Limitation of Liability
- By entering, participants agree to release and not hold accountable Administrator, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such participant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any Prize; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, hardware or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (iv) electronic or human error in the administration of the Contest or the processing entries.
- By mere participation in the Contest, each participant accepts these Rules as well as any possible decision by Administrator related to the Contest. In case of disputes, administrator decision will be final, binding and cannot be contested. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the Contest, the outcome thereof, or the application of the Rules. Administrator cannot be held liable for any change to the Rules, for the cancellation of the Competition in case of force majeure or for any other reason beyond Administrator’s control.
- By participating to the Contest, Winners give consent for Administrator to obtain their names and postal address for the sole purpose of administering this Contest and contacting the Winners and shipping the Prize.
- The personal data of participants will be retained by the Administrator after the Contest and the Prize redemption Period in order to operate the Contest in a consistent manner, and to deal with any queries from participants.
(This competition is not affiliated with, endorsed by or in any way associated with GoPro Inc., ReelSteady or its products and services. GoPro, HERO, ReelSteady and their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of GoPro, Inc.)